A COMMON MISCONCEPTION is that all stone is the same.
This couldn’t be further from the truth.
Harvested from an area known as the Niagara Escarpment, Eden Stone is fortunate to have access to material that is time tested as well as aesthetically driven. The mineral composition as well as the tight compaction of these layers resulted in an extremely dense, high strength Limestone. This is known as Type III, High-Density Dolomitic Limestone. Per ASTM testing standards, Type III represents the highest performance characteristics of a limestone material. This gives us the ability to execute unique applications for commercial, residential, governmental, recreational, and retail clients worldwide. All of our natural stone products feature a broad range of colors, finishes, and textures to help create the perfect showpiece that suits your style.
Our company is a 4th generation family business with close to 185 employees. We maintain year round mining operations in 8 unique mines throughout southeastern and central Wisconsin. Our quarries in Eden, Oakfield, Chilton, Stevens Point and Valders, Wisconsin are able to produce and offer our customers the largest variety of architectural, landscape, veneer, thin veneer and dimensional cut limestone stone in the region.
It is our objective to be your partner in the stone selection process. We will be by your side to develop a relationship that will last as long as our stone will.
Thank you for visiting our website, and please contact one of our qualified representatives to assist you in anyway that we can.
Vice President Operations:
W4520 Lime Road
Eden, WI 5301
318 W. Washington Street
Valders, WI 54245
W249N6916 State Road 164
Sussex, WI 53089
FOUNDERS: Emil Gesell and sons; Robert and William Gesell
Notable Past Projects
- Cleveland State
- Harvard University
- University of Massachusetts
- Yale University
- University of Chicago
- College of DuPage
- Edward W. Brook Courthouse – Boston
- Carl B. Stokes Courthouse – Cleveland
- Mecklenburg County Courthouse – North Carolina
- Arizona State Courts Building – Arizona
- Scott B. Mattheson Courthouse – Utah
- Capitol Visitors Center – Washington DC
- Canadian Chancery – Washington DC
- German Ambassadors Complex – Washington DC
- Takasaki City Hall – Japan
- Primary Children’s Medical Center – Utah
- Cleveland University Hospital
- New York City Hospital – New York
- OC Tanner Flagship Jewelry Store – Utah
- Ameristar Casino – Missouri
- Gardens Mall – Florida
- 900 North Michigan (Bloomingdales) – Illinois
- Bergdorf Goodman – New York
- 2 Rodeo Drive (“Spanish Steps”, sidewalks, curbing, etc) – California
- Paley Center for the Arts (Museum of Television and Radio) – New York
- Avon Corporate Headquarters – New York
- The Art Institute of Chicago – Illinois
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago – Illinois
- Lincoln Center – New York
- Hawaii Prince Hotel – Hawaii
- Glory China Plaza – New York
- Sears Corporate Headquarters – Illinois
- Charleroi Federal Savings Bank – Pennsylvania
Eden Stone Headquarters – Eden, Wisconsin
Strength, character, durability – these terms are all synonymous with our products. Just like our stone, we look forward to building relationships with you that last a lifetime.